Dimensions: 46-5/8" Long x 22-7/8" Wide x 17" High CFM: 350-1020 CFM Weight: 118-130 Ibs. Amps: 6.4 Area Cleaned: 600-1,500 Sq. Ft.
The SE 24 is designed to blend in with ceiling patterns making it excellent for more aesthetically conscious environments. It sits flushed to ensure it is easily accessible for routine service and maintenance.
SE24 smoke eaters feature a compact configuration allowing them to fit into a 2' x 4' suspended ceiling tile. They are ideal for smaller spaces such as an office or room where 2-3 people are present. Common to other Smokeeter air cleaners, this model includes a carbon after-filter and speed control switch for adjustable airflow. The SE 24 offers airflow of up to 1,020 CFM.
How SE 24 Smokeeters Work
1. The motor/blower draws contaminated air through an aluminum mesh pre-filter to trap large particles.
2. The ionizer then gives the particles a positive electronic charge.
3. The charged particles pass through oppositely charged plates where they are retained by the collection cell.
4. Cleaned air is then sent through the carbon after-filter to aid in odor control.
5. Lastly, the air is exhausted and redistributed by the fixed louvers of the faceplate grill.